An interlude well spent
Okay, it has been quite a while. Serious coding was forced to take a backseat.
Many changes – a complete shift to ubuntu linux, starting off on a independent project using Python, looming end-sems . . . etc, etc. A lack of fellow-conspirators (mostly in hibernation).
Anyway, here are a few of my best resources out there for free on the World Wide Web. Mainly for IDE lovers, or those just starting off on a language.
- The whole menagerie of Eclipse IDEs
- Cusp, an IDE plug-in of Eclipse for Lisp programmers
- Anjuta, an multi-code IDE available through apt-get on Ubuntu.
- Python itself, there again in Ubuntu.
- “Dive into python”
- “How to Think like a Computer Scientist – programming in Python”
That it about it folks. There’s more to be here, I promise.